Hello to everyone! Jess, Kids, ST3 (Hey Linda)...
so one 14 hr plane ride and then another 6 hr plane ride...Korean air is amazing...lots of food and snacks and new movies to pass the time. I watched 4.
Arrived at the Guest house at about 1am, our room is entirely made of large ivory colored tiles, the beds are like a memory foam type (luxury I was not expecting), and the bathroom is a shower, sink, toilet combination...I showered essentially in front of the sink this morning, lol. The water is even warm. There is just enough room for the two beds, Jay is my roommate for now...he is one of the art majors.
This morning we had Yoga at another guest house to start the day...that was a workout, most of us broke a sweat, seemingly not doing much of anything...Breakfast was eggs and toast and then a about 7 different exotic fruits, some tasted like candy, some were clear like eating a jellyfish (only with better taste) and a purple fruit I will try tomorrow that is apparently something like "oatmeal if it was a fruit"...IDK, we will see about that one.
In a min we are going to the national museum to hear a presentation and then we are traveling to a local university to collaborate for the afternoon.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment